Tioman; LOB MV Nautica
Time & Location
About the Event
The long coach and ferry journey is a thing of the past. There will be no more discomfort of having to carry around heavy luggage and dive gear. After a day of diving, you get to relax in the comfort of your cozy cabin or you may choose to lounge at the Sun Deck or the open air dining area. And to top it all, there will be a parade of freshly prepared sumptuous buffet meals to power you up for the adventure filled 2D2N weekend trip onboard MV Nautica. Without a doubt, it is a leisure dive experience to be on every diver’s list.
- 2D2N Full Board Accomodation on MV Nautica Up to 6 Guided Boat Dives (5:1 Ratio)
- Tanks and Weights
- Free Flow Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate and Fruits/Snacks
- 2 Sets of Towel
- Equipment Rental
- Travel Insurance
- Marine Park & Port Fees
- Soft Drinks, Beer
- Gratuities / Tips for boat crew
Departure from Punggol Marina Country Club (6.30pm)
Welcome Brief, Check-in
Dinner & Immigrations onboard
5 dives, including 1 night dive
Sail back to Singapore
Arrival at Punngol Marina Country Club (10.00pm)
Built in 2004, MV Nautica is 24m long steel hull boat with 3 decks. She has 2 engines and a cruising speed of 8 – 10 knots. There are both fresh water tank and water maker on board. Electricity runs on voltage 220V and 380V with two 50 KW generators on standby.
Tank Valve: Yoke
Tanks Available: Aluminium
Languages Spoken by Dive Crew: English/Chinese
Are dives transferable to my next trip if I do not manage to complete/choose to skip some dives during the trip?
Unfortunately, unutilized dives are not transferable to your next trip/next day of diving. If you do decide to skip any of the dives during the trip, there is no refund available. Similarly, ifthere is any cancellation of dives during the trip due to bad weather, change in diving conditions, we will try our best to change to a suitable dive site where conditions are friendlier and safe for diving activities.
Can I change my trip booking dates after confrmation and payment?
Yes, If the change is informed at least three months in advance. The transfer to another trip date is also subjected to availability of spaces in the new trip date.
Is there WiFi onboard MV Nautica?
No, there is no wifi onboard MV Nautica. It is the weekend, enjoy some quality time with your friends and fellow divers!
Do Malaysians enjoy a diferent rate for Marine Park Fees at Tioman Island?
No, Malaysians pay RM30 for marine park fees.
- 1 Tix (Add and choose Rm Type)$418$4180$0
- Choose Deluxe (Triple)$0$00$0
- Add Gear Rental: Full Set$42$420$0
- Add Cse: SSI Open Water$211$2110$0
- Add Cse: SSI Advance Adventuer$122$1220$0
- Add Cse: SSI Rescue$283$2830$0
- Rm Upgrade: Deluxe Twin$300$3000$0
- Rm Upgrade: Deluxe Single$600$6000$0
- Rm Upgrade: Superior Triple$50$500$0
- Rm Upgrade: Superior Twin$400$4000$0
- Rm Upgrade: Superior Single$800$8000$0
- Sold OutRm Upgrade: Premium Twin$150$1500$0
- Rm Upgrade: Premium Single$900$9000$0
- Add Gear: BCD/Reg/Dive Comp$20$200$0
- Add Gear: Wetsuit/Fins/Fins$10$100$0
- Add Gear: Compass/Torch$15$150$0
- Crew Registration$0$00$0