12 & 13 Jan 2019 Open Water Course: Pulau Hantu (1)
Time & Location
About the Event
- Be at least 10 years of age or older
- Able to swim 200m
- Able to float or tread for 10mins without any swimming aids
- All course materials
- 1 Theory session
- 1 Pool Session
- 4-5 Open Water Scuba Dives @ Pulau Hantu
- Equipment rental for Pool and Trip (BCD, Regulator, Wetsuit, Weights and Tank)
- Instructor fees
- Certification fees
- Soft Gear Rental (Mask and fins) – Check with us for the equipment purchase promotion
- Dive Insurance (Recommended)
- Batteries for torch
- Gratuity for Boat Crew / Guide
Our theory and knowledge component is broken into two parts:
Online independent study via SSI Learning Platform
Online training platform so you can learn the theory portion at your own pace when it is convenient for you. You will be learning buoyancy and pressure concepts, equipment usage, hand signals and more via an interactive online system with videos and quizzes.
After which, there will be 1 theory knowledge review session where an instructor will go through additional queries and actual application concepts to get you ready for your pool session.
During your pool session, you will learn practical aspects of scuba diving and get a chance to master skills before going to the sea. You will learn equipment assembly, experience breathing underwater, learn about buoyancy control and much more!
Pool sessions are held at Outram Secondary School.
Open Water Weekend Trip:
You will complete at least 4 dives and have the chance to experience everything you learned in the pool hands-on. The course trip will include everything from travel, accommodation, diving and food.
Session 1 - 12th Jan 7:30am to 12:30pm
Session 2 - 13th Jan 7:30am to 12:30pm
- Open Water Course$459$4590$0