COVID-19 Health Advisory
Updated 5 May 2021:
Message Classification: Official (external).
In line with the Phase 3 – Heightened Alert national stance from 8 May 2021 to 30 May 2021, please take note of the following:
1. TraceTogether-only SafeEntry will be implemented from 10 May 2021. You must have your TraceTogether token or app with you when entering Marine Keppel Bay to facilitate accurate contact tracing, should the need arise.
2. You are required to notify and submit your contact declaration to us this if you are, in the past 14 days:
- a Confirmed Case/Suspect Case/Person under Quarantine Order/Person issued with Stay Home Notice, or have Acute Respiratory Infection (ARI) symptoms, such as runny nose, cough or sore throat
- have been in contact or living with a Confirmed Case/Suspect Case/Person under Quarantine Order/Person issued with Stay Home Notice, or a person with ARI symptoms
- Individuals with ARI symptoms should seek medical attention immediately
Please do not participate in a dive trip, and wait for advice from Cuddlefish Divers.
3. Throughout your dive trip with us, please have your mask on throughout your dive trip and ensure safe distancing measures are in place.
4. Please refer to the https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19 for more information.
Let’s continue to do our part in the fight against COVID-19.
Information as shared by Ministry of Health Singapore on COVID-19 Health Advisory:
Latest update: https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19
site accessed 13 Feb 2021.
We urge Singaporeans to remain calm and vigilant. Singaporeans can continue to play their part by being socially responsible, practising good personal hygiene habits and complying with safe distancing measures.
Members of the public should adopt the following precautions at all times:
Avoid close contact with people who are unwell or showing symptoms of illness;
Observe good personal hygiene;
Practise frequent hand washing with soap (e.g. before handling food or eating, after going to toilet, or when hands are dirtied by respiratory secretions after coughing or sneezing);
Wear a mask if you need to leave your house;
Cover your mouth with a tissue paper when coughing or sneezing, and dispose of the soiled tissue paper in the rubbish bin immediately; and
Seek medical attention promptly if you are feeling unwell and get swabbed if your doctor refers you.
Updated 13 Feb 2021.
1. Gather the group before entering MKB Berth and start headcount outside (make sure everyone has their masks on and practice safe distancing).
2. Crew to inform divers of their grouping - and ask them to stay in that group.
3. Board the boat when the last group has left, don't cluster together at the berth area.
4. Once on the boat, ensure temperature and Safe Entry check-in has been completed, give them a boat safety briefing and reminder for safe distancing
5. Before sail off, give your dive briefing
6. Remind divers to wear their masks on and practice social distancing at all times.
7. Remind customers of dive time, do not be late as we need to follow strict schedule.
8. All crew on board are "safe distancing officers", make sure crew enforce this.
9. All issues and questions to be escalated to Trip IC during trip.